We all have fears about redesigning our websites. Maybe you’re afraid it will cost too much or you’ll choose the wrong CMS and it will be too difficult to manage moving forward.
[whitepaper] 3 Ways Nonprofits Can Use Content Marketing
Today's nonprofit needs a coordinated strategy for getting noticed online. Nonprofits like yours can use content marketing every day to make a name for their brands and engage with members of their audience in meaningful ways.
This free whitepaper includes tips on how to accomplish three strategies used in content marketing:
- Tell a compelling story
- Help your audience accomplish something
- Connect like-minded people
[whitepaper] The Enterprise Social Network Primer
It's time for a better way to connect people and knowledge.
This whitepaper includes:
- The official definition of an Enterprise Social Network
- The death of internal company e-mail
- How shared knowledge makes the enterprise more efficient
- Advantages of sociability in the workplace
[checklist] 10 SEO Mistakes to Avoid During Your WEbsite Redesign
With all of the moving pieces that go into a website redesign, it's easy to overlook SEO best practices. To help keep you on track, we've compiled ten common SEO mistakes that you should avoid.