The Intelligent Content Conference (ICC 2017) in Las Vegas on March 28-30, 2017 is the one content strategy event specifically designed for marketing practitioners. Their goal is the movement away from the copy/paste mentality of most marketers, toward a format-free, modular and single-source approach to content creation and distribution.
Many of the biggest thought leaders in content strategy will be speaking at the event, including Ann Rockley, Robert Rose, Andrea Ames, Guy Gisser, Sam Han, Vishal Khanna, Katrina Neal, Wendy Stengel and Andrea Fryrear. And Fran Lebowitz, author, journalist and social observer, will be the keynote!
What's different at Intelligent Content Conference this year? Well, many things, but the biggest change is adding a pre-conference session on Artificial Intelligence. During our main event, we’ve separating the event into five tracks depending on your needs, and where you are with your own content journey.
- Content Collaboration – including this presentation: “Executing a Usable Content Audit that Will Immediately Make an Impact on Your Marketing Content”
- Advanced Planning – with sessions such as “How PayPal Delivers 600+ Content Varieties to 245 Markets (and How Any-Sized Marketing Team Can Do It Without Breaking the Budget)”
- Core Concepts – with this session example: ““COPE”’ with Hungry Content Channels: What the ‘Create Once, Publish Everywhere’ Approach is and How it Can Maximize Everything You Create – in Social and Beyond”
- Tools & Technology – with sessions addressing some of our top tech concerns such as “How to Create an Enterprise-Class Content Marketing Organization (and Making the Systems Talk to Each Other)”
- Future of Content – with Robert Rose starting this track with “Content Automation – What’s Real, What’s Now and What’s Next”
Use our discount code DUO100 to save $100 off your main event and all-access passes!