- As digital experiences evolve, it is critical you frequently examine whether you are delivering content your customers want in the best way possible. One way to do that is talk with and hear from thought leaders, practitioners and analysts who are designing and delivering game-changing digital and customer experiences.
- Digital Experience (DX) Summit 2016 allows you to do just that.
The three-day event, held this Monday-Wednesday at the Radisson Blu Aqua in downtown Chicago, will examine revolutionary platforms, technologies and strategies that enable organizations to create stronger digital experiences. Sample session topics include:
- Data-Driven Digital Growth
- How Powerful Narratives Drive Great DX
- Redefine the Customer Journey
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Applications for Immersive Customer Experiences
Take a look back at what participants said about last year’s DX Summit:
Duo Consulting is proud to sponsor the DX Summit because, as a company that strives to help organizations change the way they communicate online, we understand the need to create exceptional digital customer experiences.
Tickets are still available for next week’s event, and they just added a small number of deeply discounted passes with access to the keynotes, reception and experience showcase passes, register here.
If you’re still not sure whether you want to make the commitment, consider these reasons to attend:
1) You can become a digital customer experience leader
As a DX Summit attendee, you will get early access to important new research, including leading content on digital experience market trends and challenges.
2) You will catch up on the latest DX and marketing technology strategies
You will learn how to buy and integrate new marketing technologies, work across divisions, build customer-focused teams and develop data-driven strategies.
3) You will learn from real-world case studies at leading organizations
Participants can discover how leading organizations are succeeding — and sometimes failing — to deliver with marketing and DX technologies.
4) You will network with industry innovators
One of the best opportunities at DX Summit is being able to Interact with peers and leading-edge thinkers from top organizations like AT&T, Nielsen, Hilton Worldwide, Motorola, Microsoft, Google, and more.
Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about DX Summit. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing you there.
For more information about the event, visit the DX Summit website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Duo Consulting, email email@example.com or call 312-529-3000.