The next Drupalcon is right around the corner. This year Duo is sending our very own Tim Thurn, a Netherlands native, to support the Drupal community.
In case you’re not familiar Drupalcon is the biggest event of the year in support of the open source software platform Drupal. There are two Drupalcons a year. One in North America and one in Europe, with a third Drupalcon planned for South America in the future.
Last year's Drupalcon Austin had somewhere between 3,000 4,000 attendees, who represent a vast range of people working with Drupal in various capacities. There are Developers of course, but there are also Themers, UX Designers, and companies like Duo has been known to send a few Digital Marketers along as well. People come from all over the globe to support the Drupal community and enhance their knowledge of all things Drupal.
This years European Drupalcon will be held in Amsterdam from September 29th to October 3rd. But not even 3,000 miles of water will keep Duo away. As a Drupal supporter our attendee Tim Thurn will be doing some volunteering at the conference, making sure everyone is getting the most out of their Drupalcon experience. He will also be taking advantage of all the different sessions, trainings, and summits that keep us in the Drupal community up to date on what’s going on.
Tim will be sharing his notes and experiences with us back here in the states, so be on the look out for his posts coming in late September.
- Best Practices for Modern Website Navigation
- First Impressions of Open Atrium 2.0
- 6 Examples of Strong Homepage SEO Optimization
- What To Do When It All Goes Wrong: Using the Try/Catch Structure in Drupal Coding
- How Internal Site Search Works
- Setting Up Postfix to Work with MAMP
- UX 101: Tips for Maximizing Your Homepage's Usability
- Environment Variables, Drush and Settings.php
- 4 Missing Modules for New Drupal Developers
- Amazon RDS Cloudwatch Statistics in Munin