In April of 2014 Duo hosted a webinar to learn about website analytics and how to use them effectively to reach your digital goals. Drupal Architect, Mark Royko and Marketing Manager, Ariel Upton, will share their insights on clicks, conversions, and the numbers your website craves.
Do you have Google Analytics hooked up to your website?
Is this the extent of your current analytics efforts?
Our @DUO event will teach you how to read these numbers and what they really mean for your company.
Most importantly we'll discuss the number you really should be paying attention to: conversion rate.
Key Event Takeaways include:
- Understanding Conversions: the Number That Matters Most
- The 5 Different Styles of Conversion-Driven Websites
- The Fallacy of the Shiny A/B Testing Feature
- The Importance of Incorporating Site Analytics into Site Audits
VIEW THE RECORDING HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwR0cmdVp1E
- What To Do When It All Goes Wrong: Using the Try/Catch Structure in Drupal Coding
- Best Practices for Modern Website Navigation
- 6 Examples of Strong Homepage SEO Optimization
- First Impressions of Open Atrium 2.0
- How Internal Site Search Works
- Amazon RDS Cloudwatch Statistics in Munin
- Environment Variables, Drush and Settings.php
- Using Amazon's SES with Postfix as a smarthost forwarder
- UX 101: Tips for Maximizing Your Homepage's Usability
- Setting Up Postfix to Work with MAMP